N-Acetyl Carnosine drops for lubrication of the eyes and control of cataracts.
* Can-C is 100% hypoallergenic and 100% Sterile.
* Can-C is free of animal ingredients and may be freely used by vegetarians.
* Can-C is safe and suitable for use on pets and other animals.
* Can-C is safe for use by diabetics and is compatible with all antidiabetic drugs.
* Can-C drops may be safely used by contact lens wearers (both hard and soft).
* Can-C is safe for use by people with glaucoma.
* Can-C is safe for use by people with cataracts.
Can-C is the original, high purity, tested and approved brand. If you want assurances about what will work and what will be safe in your eye to use for months at a time, insist on Can-C eye-drops. Can-C is the brand approved and patented by Innovative Vision Products the inventors of this technology.
Can-C Recommended Usage
The suggested use of Can-C NAC Eye Drops is to apply from 1 to 2 drops in each eye every day to 1 to 2 drops several times a day.
Each 5ml bottle should last 30 days at two drops per day or 15 days at four drops per day. A box contains 2 x 5ml bottles; therefore each package can last between 30 and 60 days which represents excellent value for money.
Unopened bottles should be stored in the dark in the refrigerator.
* Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) - 1.0%.
* Glycerin (lubricant) - 1.0%.
* Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Sodium (lubricant) - 0.3%.
* Buffered with boric acid, citric acid and potassium bicarbonate
* Sterile water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5).
* Purified benzyl alcohol (preservative).